Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Free Reuseable Menstrual Pads

I don't think I've posted about one of my favorite companies. I've had their link posted on the side bar at least! I am a proud GladRags Guerilla.

GladRags is a woman-owned company out of Portland. They make all sorts of reusable menstrual products. I've used GladRags pads since 2002 and they are all still in great shape. The company states that they last at least 5 years, and I can verify that!

I suggest starting to wear the pads at night to increase your confidence. The inserts are great, you can control the thickness to match your flow. After a few months of no leaks I was confident to wear them out and about. They're also great for post-partum use. GladRags are discreet and comfortable, try them you'll see!

I love not having to budget for menstrual products! Having a bathroom garbage that rarely needs to be emptied is also great. They can be machine or hand washed. I always line dry mine and they are really comfortable!

I'm posting now because there is a give-away going on. Woman Tribune is offering a color pad sampler worth $75.99! This sampler will get you started with everything you need. Head on over to their site and submit your free entries. The give-away ends today. If you miss it, you should consider ordering from GladRags.

1 comment:

locksmith in brooklyn said...

I believe that how you feel is very important to how you look - that healthy equals beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails